AFI嗰世紀百大名言係「AFI嗰世紀百大」嗰一隻系列，佢集攏美國電影嗰頭一百隻電影名言。箇隻表單係2005年6月21號，美國電影學院（AFI，American Film Institute）到CBS嗰一隻三個鐘頭箇久嗰電視節目上公佈嗰。箇隻節目由演員Pierce Brosnan主持，得到好多好萊塢演員、製片者嗰評價。1500隻藝術家、評論家、歷史學家組成評審團，揀出Clark Gable到美國內戰史詩片《Gone with the Wind》裡頭話嗰「話真嗰，我嗰愛人，我撘不得許多。」（Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.）係美國電影歷史上頂經典嗰名言。
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".
|Gone with the Wind||1939年|
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
|Don Vito Corleone||
"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
|On the Waterfront||1954年|
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
|The Wizard of Oz||1939年|
"Here's looking at you, kid."
"Go ahead, make my day."
"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
"May the Force be with you."
|Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope||1977年|
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
|All About Eve||1950年|
"You talkin' to me?"
Robert De Niro
What we've got here is failure to communicate."
|Captain||Strother Martin||Cool Hand Luke||1967年|
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
|Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore||
"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
|Jennifer Cavilleri Barrett||
"The stuff that dreams are made of."
|The Maltese Falcon||1941年|
"E.T. phone home."
|E.T.||Pat Welsh||E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial||1982年|
"They call me Mister Tibbs!"
|In the Heat of the Night||1967年|
|Charles Foster Kane||
"Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
|Arthur "Cody" Jarrett||
"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
|The Silence of the Lambs||1991年|
"Bond. James Bond."
"There's no place like home."
|The Wizard of Oz||1939年|
"I am big! It's the pictures that got small."
"Show me the money!"
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
"Why don't you come up sometime and see me?"
|She Done Him Wrong||1933年|
"I'm walking here! I'm walking here!"
|28||「𩑃下湊，杉，好似『As Time Goes By』𠵹。」
"Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'"
"You can't handle the truth!"
|Col. Nathan R. Jessup||
|A Few Good Men||1992年|
"I want to be alone."
|31||"After all, tomorrow is another day!"||Scarlett O'Hara||Vivien Leigh||Gone with the Wind||1939|
|32||"Round up the usual suspects."||Capt. Louis Renault||Claude Rains||Casablanca||1942|
|33||"I'll have what she's having."||Customer||Estelle Reiner||When Harry Met Sally...||1989|
|34||"You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."||Marie "Slim" Browning||Lauren Bacall||To Have and Have Not||1944|
|35||"You're gonna need a bigger boat."||Martin Brody||Roy Scheider||Jaws||1975|
|36||"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"||"Gold Hat"||Alfonso Bedoya||模板:Sortname||1948|
|37||"I'll be back."||The Terminator||Arnold Schwarzenegger||模板:Sortname||1984|
|38||"Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."||Lou Gehrig||Gary Cooper||模板:Sortname||1942|
|39||"If you build it, he will come."||Shoeless Joe Jackson||Ray Liotta (voice)||Field of Dreams||1989|
|40||"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."||Forrest Gump||Tom Hanks||Forrest Gump||1994|
|41||"We rob banks."||Clyde Barrow||Warren Beatty||Bonnie and Clyde||1967|
|42||"Plastics."||Mr. Maguire||Walter Brooke||模板:Sortname||1967|
|43||"We'll always have Paris."||Rick Blaine||Humphrey Bogart||Casablanca||1942|
|44||"I see dead people."||Cole Sear||Haley Joel Osment||模板:Sortname||1999|
|45||"Stella! Hey, Stella!"||Stanley Kowalski||Marlon Brando||A Streetcar Named Desire||1951|
|46||"Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars."||Charlotte Vale||Bette Davis||Now, Voyager||1942|
|47||"Shane. Shane. Come back!"||Joey Starrett||Brandon De Wilde||Shane||1953|
|48||"Well, nobody's perfect."||Osgood Fielding III||Joe E. Brown||Some Like It Hot||1959|
|49||"It's alive! It's alive!"||Henry Frankenstein||Colin Clive||Frankenstein||1931|
|50||"Houston, we have a problem."||Jim Lovell||Tom Hanks||Apollo 13||1995|
|51||"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"||Harry Callahan||Clint Eastwood||Dirty Harry||1971|
|52||"You had me at 'hello.'"||Dorothy Boyd||Renée Zellweger||Jerry Maguire||1996|
|53||"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."||Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding||Groucho Marx||Animal Crackers||1930|
|54||"There's no crying in baseball!"||Jimmy Dugan||Tom Hanks||A League of Their Own||1992|
|55||"La-dee-da, la-dee-da."||Annie Hall||Diane Keaton||Annie Hall||1977|
|56||"A boy's best friend is his mother."||Norman Bates||Anthony Perkins||Psycho||1960|
|57||"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."||Gordon Gekko||Michael Douglas||Wall Street||1987|
|58||"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."||Michael Corleone||Al Pacino||模板:Sortname||1974|
|59||"As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."||Scarlett O'Hara||Vivien Leigh||Gone with the Wind||1939|
|60||"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!"||Oliver||Oliver Hardy||Sons of the Desert||1933|
|61||"Say 'hello' to my little friend!"||Tony Montana||Al Pacino||Scarface||1983|
|62||"What a dump."||Rosa Moline||Bette Davis||Beyond the Forest||1949|
|63||"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"||Benjamin Braddock||Dustin Hoffman||模板:Sortname||1967|
|64||"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"||President Merkin Muffley||Peter Sellers||Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb||1964|
|65||"Elementary, my dear Watson."||Sherlock Holmes||Basil Rathbone||模板:Sortname||1939|
|66||"Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape."||George Taylor||Charlton Heston||Planet of the Apes||1968|
|67||"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."||Rick Blaine||Humphrey Bogart||Casablanca||1942|
|68||"Here's Johnny!"||Jack Torrance||Jack Nicholson||模板:Sortname||1980|
|69||"They're here!"||Carol Anne Freeling||Heather O'Rourke||Poltergeist||1982|
|70||"Is it safe?"||Dr. Christian Szell||Laurence Olivier||Marathon Man||1976|
|71||"Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!"||Jakie Rabinowitz/Jack Robin||Al Jolson||模板:Sortname||1927|
|72||"No wire hangers, ever!"||Joan Crawford||Faye Dunaway||Mommie Dearest||1981|
|73||"Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?"||Cesare Enrico "Rico" Bandello||Edward G. Robinson||Little Caesar||1930|
|74||"Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown."||Lawrence Walsh||Joe Mantell||Chinatown||1974|
|75||"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."||Blanche DuBois||Vivien Leigh||A Streetcar Named Desire||1951|
|76||"Hasta la vista, baby."||The Terminator||Arnold Schwarzenegger||Terminator 2: Judgment Day||1991|
|77||"Soylent Green is people!"||Det. Robert Thorn||Charlton Heston||Soylent Green||1973|
|78||"Open the pod bay doors please, HAL."||Dave Bowman||Keir Dullea||2001: A Space Odyssey||1968|
|79||Striker: "Surely you can't be serious." Rumack: "I am serious...and don't call me Shirley."||Ted Striker and Dr. Rumack||Robert Hays and Leslie Nielsen||Airplane!||1980|
|80||"Yo, Adrian!"||Rocky Balboa||Sylvester Stallone||Rocky||1976|
|81||"Hello, gorgeous."||Fanny Brice||Barbra Streisand||Funny Girl||1968|
|82||"Toga! Toga!"||John "Bluto" Blutarsky||John Belushi||National Lampoon's Animal House||1978|
|83||"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."||Count Dracula||Bela Lugosi||Dracula||1931|
|84||"Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast."||Carl Denham||Robert Armstrong||King Kong||1933|
|85||"My precious."||Gollum||Andy Serkis||模板:Sortname||2002|
|86||"Attica! Attica!"||Sonny Wortzik||Al Pacino||Dog Day Afternoon||1975|
|87||"Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!"||Julian Marsh||Warner Baxter||42nd Street||1933|
|88||"Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!"||Ethel Thayer||Katharine Hepburn||On Golden Pond||1981|
|89||"Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper."||Knute Rockne||Pat O'Brien||Knute Rockne, All American||1940|
|90||"A martini. Shaken, not stirred."||James Bond||Sean Connery||Goldfinger||1964|
|91||"Who's on first?"||Dexter||Bud Abbott||模板:Sortname||1945|
|92||"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"||Carl Spackler||Bill Murray||Caddyshack||1980|
|93||"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"||Mame Dennis||Rosalind Russell||Auntie Mame||1958|
|94||"I feel the need—the need for speed!"||Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell and Lt. Nick "Goose" Bradshaw||Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards||Top Gun||1986|
|95||"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."||John Keating||Robin Williams||Dead Poets Society||1989|
|96||"Snap out of it!"||Loretta Castorini||Cher||Moonstruck||1987|
|97||"My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you."||George M. Cohan||James Cagney||Yankee Doodle Dandy||1942|
|98||"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."||Johnny Castle||Patrick Swayze||Dirty Dancing||1987|
|99||"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"||Wicked Witch of the West||Margaret Hamilton||模板:Sortname||1939|
|100||"I'm the king of the world!"||Jack Dawson||Leonardo DiCaprio||Titanic||1997|
- Actually an ad lib Obituary: Roy Scheider。 BBC (February 11, 2008)。.
- Popularly misquoted as "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!", most likely from Blazing Saddles in which the line was so worded.
- An actual quotation from Lou Gehrig's retirement speech.
- Often misquoted as "If you build it, they will come."
- The line is based on an actual message from Apollo 13. Astronaut Swigert said "Houston, we've had a problem here," then Lovell repeated "Houston, we've had a problem".
- Often misquoted as "Do you feel lucky, punk?"
- Often misquoted as "... How he got in my pajamas I'll never know."
- The scene from the film in which this line appears is also excerpted in the movie's trailer, but in the trailer the sequence is edited so that Gekko's line occurs as simply "Greed is good." This shorter version of the line has become more popular – and more widely quoted – than the version in the film.
- This maxim is attributed to several military strategists, notably Sun-tzu, Chinese general.
- Often misquoted as "Here's another fine mess you've gotten me into!"
- Although occurring in the 1949 film, this line did not become a widespread catchphrase until after the 1961 premiere of Edward Albee's play Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. In the opening scene of that play, Martha quotes this line and then (since she has apparently forgotten) she asks George which of Bette Davis's films it is from.
- Often misquoted as "Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs Robinson?"
- This line, which does not appear in any of Arthur Conan Doyle's stories, was first said onscreen in The Return of Sherlock Holmes. The line's first occurrence is in the stage play Sherlock Holmes, written entirely by William Gillette with Doyle's approval, for which Gilette listed Doyle as co-author.
- An ad-lib. The line is Ed McMahon's signature introduction of Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show.
- Ad-libbed after a particularly good take
- Usually misquoted as: "No more wire hangers, ever!"
- Frequently heard as "... Twas beauty killed the beast"
- This quotation is sometimes attributed to Ronald Reagan portraying George Gipp. Reagan's line—from earlier in the film—is "Ask 'em to go in there with all they've got, win just one for the Gipper."
- Later, "Vodka Martini, Shaken, not Stirred." In the film You Only Live Twice, accidentally "Stirred, not Shaken."
- Also George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig.
- appeared in multiple other films.